Sign-ups for the Ragin Raisins wrestling club will be held on Monday, Sept. 13, Tuesday, Sept. 14, and Thursday, Sept. 16, from 6-7:30 p.m.
Boy and girls are welcome to join. Must be 5 years of age before Dec. 31, 2021.
Practice schedule (subject to change) is as follows:
• Novice one to three years of experience: Oct. 25-Feb. 5, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6-7:15 p.m.
• Advanced three years plus experience: Oct. 25-March 24, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8 p.m. (Wednesday will be added in February).
• Seventh to 12th Grade: Oct. 2-March 6, Sunday 5:30-7 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 6-8 p.m.
• Novice full-time members: $125 (It is recommended to pay for the advanced membership if planning on practicing past Feb. 5).
• Advanced full-time members: $150.
• Middle/high school members: $100.
• Non-full-time members: $50 a month due the first of each month or $10 per practice.
The wrestling facility is located at 2621 Peach St., Erie, PA 16508.
Questions can be directed to Jason Locke at 814-490-2082 or email@example.com.