St. Paul’s Lutheran Church will be having its third annual spaghetti dinner and bake sale on Saturday, March 23, from 4 to 7 p.m.
It will be held in Fellowship Hall at the church on the corner of Clinton and Robinson streets. This is a Thrivent sponsored event.
Enjoy homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs with a choice of two kinds of pasta. There will also be a salad, bread, beverage and dessert included.
Takeout will be available. Presale tickets are $9 for adults and $6 for children (5-10). Children 4 and under are free. Presale tickets will be sold at Sander’s Markets on the following dates:
• March 6 from 4:15 to 6 p.m.
• March 11 from 4 to 6 p.m.
• March 13 from 4 to 6 p.m.
• March 14 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• March 18 — March 21 from 4 to 6 p.m.
Presale tickets will also be sold at the church on the following dates:
• March 5 from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
• March 11 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• March 22 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tickets may also be purchased at the door for $10 for adults and $7 for children (5-10). For more information, or questions, please call 323-2740 or 873-9560. There will also be a bake sale with lots of delicious treats. So, plan to bring your family and enjoy this popular St. Paul’s Spaghetti Dinner!